WEB DEVELOPER (HTML5/CSS3)
WEB DEVELOPER (HTML5/CSS3)
- Ever dreamt about career in Silicon Valley? STRV brings Silicon Valley to you!
- At STRV we are looking for new friends, talented team players, who cut the ego and love building new things. We are still growing, and we want to grow even more - we’re on a mission to conquer the US!
ARE YOU THE ONE FOR US? SO, HERE IS THE DEAL:
- Do you possess perfect knowledge of HTML5/CSS3? Great!
- Are you a web developer, who creates excellent responsive websites, who knows his SEIO, cross-browser compatibility and semantics? Great!
- Do you love playing with pixels in the code in order to create pixel-perfect templates? Are you creative? Great!
- Are you good mate with CSS preprocessors, task runners or module bundlers? Great!
- Can you master at least one (or more) preprocessors like LESS, SASS or Stylus? Great!
- Can you communicate easily in English when speaking directly with our US-based clients? (Also some of your colleagues at STRV don’t speak Czech.)
- Are you able to hit the ground running and deliver results in a timely manner? Great!
- Are you a good cultural fit? Great, we work hard and play hard, too!
- Are you eager to devour new stuff, technologies and platforms? Great!
- If you have an experience with offline-first method, progressive web apps, atomic design and SPA frameworks like React.js or Angular.js, it will be your big advantage!
ALL CHECKED? SO, HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Total freedom - there is no micro-management or hand-holding here. STRV is 100% product-focused
- Opportunity to spend time working from our US office once you’ve proven yourself
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced team of young professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential. (For example, if you can handle all the skills listed above as well as React.js and can communicate with API, we will give you the opportunity to oversee a whole app project)
- Competitive compensation package – not just in terms of cash
- Awesome perks such as gym membership
- Ability to work from home few days a week
- Free English lessons
- Company-sponsored events like team-buildings, sporting events, leisure activities and parties
- Friendly and relaxed work culture - seriously, come to visit us to see for your self!
- Tell us a little about yourself and join our team of motivated (and sometimes crazy) mobile enthusiasts and turn your day job into something you love!
- (Note: At this point, we are only considering candidates with a valid EU work permit)
Vytvořeno:dne 11.01.2017 v 0:00
Místo práce:Rohanské nábřeží 678 Praha 18600
Zařazeno v oborech:
- IS/IT: Software - Vývoj a obsluha aplikací